Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chlorastrolite on Ebay at Gems of Michigan

Gems of Michigan have an eBay store now called thunder gems. I have made up a simple catalog for this Michigan made jewelry. I hope this will help for the people who have shown great interest in Michigan greens tones (Chlorastrolite). Our most reasonable priced jewelry is the Turtle Web pendants they start at 60 dollars and go up to 150 dollars. They are reasonable priced for sterling silver pendants with one to 4 carat Chlorastrolite gems in them. I cut and polish all the gems by hand I even mines them in the summer time up in the copper country at the Delaware mine. This is probable the most handmade jewelry in Michigan. If I could mine the silver from Michigan I would use that silver in this jewelry, maybe in time.

12x10mm Chlorastrolite gem in Sterling silver Turtle Web pendant for $150



10mm Chlorastrolite gem in Sterling silver Turtle web pendant for $100




8mm Chlorastrolite gem in Sterling silver Turtle web pendant for $80



8x6mm Chlorastrolite gem in Sterling silver Turtle Web pendant for $60





Here are other wonderful Chlorastolite pieces that can be found at our Ebay Store.
I like to incorporate Datolite gems with my greenstone pictures for it also is a gem stone that is from Michigan copper country. The Michigan shaped jewelry is all hand casted then worked down by hand to a high polish. Trust me when I say it is very hard work for this line of jewelry. At present time the large rings are all size 14 but can be made to a smaller size. The very small Michigan ring is made to size and is only 50 dollar. The more exotic rings start 200 dollars and go up to 300 dollars, these rings have heaver silver and are more handmade (some have a gold bezel). The large pendants are 150 dollars. From time to time I will come up with new Jewelry, which I will post or but on my thunder gem eBay store front. I hope you are enjoying my posts yours truly Tim Meinke.

http://stores.ebay.com/Gems-of-Michigan





















No comments:

Post a Comment